Our Financial Policy
We know that you are an individual with a unique financial
situation. So we have worked hard to provide you with a variety of payment
options. Now you can receive the dental care you need and enjoy the healthy
and confident smile you deserve! In order to achieve these goals, we need
your assistance and your understanding of our payment policy.
- Payment is due when services are rendered unless other payment arrangements have been
made in advance.
- We accept payment by cash, check, Mastercard, Visa or American Express.
- Fees quoted are accepted for 90 days. Should clinical conditions warrant a different
treatment, we will inform you of changes in the fees prior to treatment wherever possible.
- As a courtesy to our patients, we offer:
- An 8% prepayment discount: To qualify for this discount, payment in full must be
made at the initiation of treatment. This applies whether you pay by cash, check or credit card!
(Does not apply to initial visit)
- Assignment of Benefits: If your insurance company allows you to assign benefits to
us, we will submit your claim and estimate the amount of your copayment. This amount will be
due at the time of treatment. The courtesy discount does not apply in this case.
- Monthly Payments: We can arrange comfortable monthly charges to your credit card
each month. These will be applied directly to your dental care as it proceeds.
- Dental Credit Card or Line of Credit: We have made special arrangements for you to
obtain financing just for your dental care. These plans may allow you to pay off your debt with
no fees and zero interest if repaid before a predetermined time period. This is a special benefit
which we have obtained for our patients. Ask us to help you find out if you qualify!
- Dental Savings Account: Make monthly deposits to your dental savings account and
accumulate interest while you save!
- Group Dental Discount Plan: Form a 4 member group and receive a 20% discount
on all treatment (Except initial evaluation and periodic checkups)!
- Unpaid balances after 45 days will be subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge.
- A $45.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks
- Appointments cancelled without 48 hours advance notice will be charged a $209 fee.
- Certain appointments may require a deposit in order to reserve your time with the Dr.